Traffic Bug Description:
Traffic Bug is a hosted software by Michael Roberts. Traffic bug helps you to get your websites ranked high in the search engines. The software allows you to automate the process of social bookmarking, submitting them to RSS feeds, listing them in search engines and submitting them to website directories. In short this software is complete SEO package, if it works as Michael describers. BUT does it really work?
How it Works?
Traffic Bug completely automates:
Search Engine Submissions
Traffic bug is software that is hosted on servers with 1000′s of IPs to submit your website to 100000′s of Social Bookmarking site, directories, RSS and search engines. Each time it submits your site with different username and IPs.
Since the software is hosted on server, you don’t have to be in front of your computer. You just enter your website details i.e. Title, keywords, description etc and software will start submitting your website.
My Exprerience with Traffic Bug:
I have been using Traffic-Bug since the begging of 30 days challenge. Traffic Bug concept was really promising and it was a free trial. (They even don’t ask for credit card information) when I joined. I tried with 5 websites and all of them are ranking well, finally. but the Bad thing is that it took more than 2 months to rank my website well in search engines. You can see the result yourself. Just type “Virtual assistant” or “virtual assistant India” in Google. (I was on 1st page for both the keywords, when I last checked.).
Traffic Bug +
- It automates your directory submission (1000 directories currently)
- It submits your website to RSS engines.
- It submits your website to 138 Search Engines
- It submits your website to top 43 Social networking sites.
- You can build links for your ezines, videos, blog post etc.
- You can submit all your website with one account.
- Fast and friendly customer support.
Traffic Bug -
- You will not see where they are submitting the websites.
- It may take 2-3 months before you see any result.
- Bugs (Most of them have been rectified)
For more Details, please visit: Traffic Bug website
If you would like to share your experience with Traffic bug, then please leave your comment below.